1. FILTER MORE: Filters up to 2000 liters of natural fresh water without using any chemicals. 2000L clean and drinkable water in a backpack on the go.
2. VERSATILE DESIGN: Easily set up a DIY filtration system by soda bottle like Coca-Cola bottle, plastic bag, collapsible bottle or bucket. Or drink directly from water source like a straw.
3. BACKFLUSHING WITH EASE: Threads on filter both sides. A handy 28mm threads bottle can be screwed on water filter outlet for backwashing.
4. Reliable filtering result: 0.1 micron membrane ensures 99.999999% removal rate of bacteria. TUV and SGS testing reports.
5. Superior material: FDA approved. Impact resistance and ultra-light L630 fits in the palm of your hand. Lifespan can be extended by backwash.
Good choice for camping, hiking, fishing, scouting, travel, military, survival use, or emergence supplies.
Miniwell portable water filter L630 uses 0.1-micron ultrafiltration membrane (medical grade material) as filter media, which is effective against 99.99999% waterborne bacteria. The whole filtering process is physical filtration. Bacteria can not pass through the tiny hole on the membrane.
Filter lifespan can be extended by backwash.
Backflush can rinse away impurities that the membrane has filtered from the water. Threads on filter both sides. A handy 28mm threads bottle can be screwed on the filter's water outlet for backwashing. You don't need to keep a syringe on the go anymore.
1) When the flow rate slows, Miniwell water filter can be back-flushed with ease. Please use clean water only while back-flushing. 2) Before storing the Miniwell water filter, back-flush with clean water and then soak in a mild vinegar solution or mouthwash to disinfect the filter. 3) After cleaning, let the filter air dry and store in a cool and dry location. 4) Shelf Life: 5 years. After initial wetting: 3 years.
More Ways to Use Attach to a disposable plastic bag. The handy plastic bag becomes a reservoir immediately. You can create your own gravity filtration system instantly.
Attach to 28 mm standard disposable water bottle Most threads on pop or soda bottles are 28 mm diameter.
Attach to bucket
1) Miniwell personal water filter L630 with tip cap
2) Bucket or plastic bag connector
3) Hose clip
4) Silicone hose
Q: How often do I need to backwash the system?
A: It depends on the quality of the water source. When you feel the flow rate slows down, backwash can improve the flow rate. (Note: To extend filter life, always use the best freshwater source you can access. If raw water is cloudy, please wait for the sediment to settle out until water appears clear and then use the water above the sediment.)
Q: Can I use water filtered from the system itself to backwash the filter?
A: Yes. Filtered water from the filter can be used to backwash. Collects filtered water by a clean pop or soda bottle. Screw clean soda plastic bottle on the filter's water outlet. And then Invert and squeeze the clean water bottle to backwash the filter.
Q: How do I know its time to replace the filter?
A: No water flows out from the water filter even though you backwash the filter a couple of times. The filtration pores on the membrane are nearly blocked. It's time to replace the filter.
Q: Does this work on E.coli and parasites like Giardia and Cryptosporidium?
A: Yes. Miniwell L630 is capable of filtering 99.9% bacteria and parasites.
Q: Can this filter remove unpleasant taste in raw water?
A: Hollow fiber(UF membrane) can not remove unpleasant taste and pigment in raw water. L630 is the most basic filtration system for freshwater filtration with 99.9% removal rate of all bacteria. If you would like to improve the taste of water, Miniwell L610, L600, and L620 can fit your needs.
Q: Does it filter saltwater?
A: No. Miniwell L630 filtration pore size on the membrane is 0.1 micron. Dissolved salt passes through a 0.1 micron membrane. In other words, Miniwell L630 keeps mineral from nature freshwater sources in filtered water.